The hexagonal-shaped Milton House was opened in 1844 as a stagecoach inn by Joseph Goodrich, and is one of the oldest standing poured grout buildings. It was a stop on the Underground Railroad, with a tunnel connecting the Milton House to a log cabin. Group tours are available year-round. Please call to make a reservation.


Address: 18 S Janesville St - Milton - WI, 53563
Phone: (608) 868-7772
Email:  miltonhouse@miltonhouse.org