The hexagonal-shaped Milton House was opened in 1844 as a stagecoach inn by Joseph Goodrich, and is one of the oldest standing poured grout buildings. It was a stop on the Underground Railroad, with a tunnel connecting the Milton House to a log cabin. The gift shop is open during museum hours and carries a variety of goods including local history books and literature, children's toys, collectibles & candies.

Address: 18 S Janesville St - Milton - WI, 53563
Phone: (608) 868-7772