Group Service RepresentativeReports to: Executive Director
I. Role Description:
Under the supervision of the Executive Director and in partnership with the Director of Meeting & Group Sales, the Group Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our convention, meeting, sports and motor coach clients. This position will also engage in weekly lead research and data management. This position has additional responsibilities outlined below. This position is a non-exempt, part-time, 16-24 hour per week position.
II. Responsibilities & Duties:
- Continual review of current client needs to determine appropriate customer service action
- Data entry of tradeshow and association leads
- On-going internet research for leads
- Continually analyze current database of clients for opportunities for returning events
- Maintenance of current data on all booked meetings and group tour events
- Maintain current and working knowledge of facilities, attractions and services in Janesville
- Complete confirmation of itineraries for group tours
- Prepare and mail inquiry fulfillment packets for motor coach groups, conventions, & sporting events.
- Coordinate with Office Manager in providing brochures, materials, and assistance to groups
- Work with Executive Director to set & track customer service goals
- Complete & submit appropriate customer service activity reports as assigned by Executive Director
- Support service and correspondence for Key to the City Program
- Hotel, attraction and event material deliveries
- Prep correspondence including Thank You Cards
- Special projects and other duties as deemed appropriate by the JACVB Executive Director
- Must be sociable and outgoing and have the ability to maintain personal composure and tactfully handle difficult situations.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently; to take initiative and to be a decision maker in assigned areas
- Must have good analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills (knowledge of English grammar, spelling and punctuation). Type 30 wpm.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of office procedures and familiarity with various office equipment
- Have knowledge of the Janesville area
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Must have valid driver's license
Resumes are due by 5:00 PM Friday, June 30, 2017 to email@example.com