Ever wonder what some of the historical downtown buildings look like inside? You're in luck! Several downtown sites will be opened to the public for one day only. Stop at the Janesville Farmers Market to get a free booklet and map, plus a scavenger hunt sheet for you figure out where the listed pictures can be found downtown.
- Rock County Historical Society - 426 N Jackson St, with free self-guided tours of the Lincoln-Tallman House
- Kurt W. Buggs' Signworks - 315 Race St
- Wisconsin Wagon Company and L'Atelier Art Studio - 507-509 Laurel Ave
- Janesville Woman's Club Association and Janesville Art League - 108 S Jackson St
- Odd Fellows Lodge #14 - 22 N Main St
- Carriage Works (Rock County Brewing Company and SASid = Smart and Simple Insurance Development) - 10-14 N Parker Dr
- Klein Block - 417 W Milwaukee St
- City Ice building - 475 N Main St
- Lappin-Hayes Block - 20 E Milwaukee St
- Chester A Alden House - 211 S Main St
- Trinity Episcopal Church - Janesville, Wisconsin - 409 E Court St
- Scott L. Schroeder S.C. Law Firm - 51 S Jackson St
Various locations downtown - 36 S Main St - Janesville, WI 53545
This event has already passed.