Janesville, "Wisconsin's Great Outside," is the perfect location for your group's adventure. Whether your preference is themed itineraries, industry tours, special events, gardens or museums, the Janesville area is an ideal addition to your itinerary. Experience a wide selection of restaurants and shopping to suit every taste. Our goal is to provide you with an exceptional tour combined with warm hospitality. Our tour planning services include itinerary planning, lodging and restaurant assistance, videos and photos, FAM tours, escort notes, step-on guide services, customized maps and welcome receptions. Click here for themed itineraries to get started on ideas.
Send an e-mail to Lori Johnson to request more information about Janesville group tours.
Top 5 Reasons Groups Choose Janesville
- We Love Tour Groups! They receive plenty of personal attention and warm hospitality.
- Affordable Overnights! Big city options without big city prices. Affordability, amenities and hospitality!
- A Full Service Convention & Visitors Bureau. We make it easy, providing customized itineraries and plenty of helpful materials.
- We're Conveniently Located. Janesville is easily accessible from all directions on the I-90/I-39 interstate. We are just minutes away from a wealth of touring options.
- Changing Season. Each year brings exciting special events to the Janesville area.